About Tom Dugan: Tom Dugan is a veteran actor and playwright who recently received the 2011 Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award for Best Solo Performance and was winner of three 2011 Los Angeles Ovation Award nominations for his work in “Wiesenthal.
What does LADCC stand for?
LADCC stands for Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LADCC in our Acronym Attic
- Linear Array with Double Beam
- Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board (est. 1990)
- Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety (California)
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Local Area Data Channel
- Local Area Defense Commander
- Lockheed Advanced Development Company (now Lockheed Martin)
- longitudinal apparent diffusion coefficient
- Los Angeles Design Center (California)
- Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery
- Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium (Rosemont, IL)
- Louisiana Association of Drug Court Professionals
- Lowered Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler
- Lacrimoauriculodentodigital (syndrome)
- Left Anterior Descending Diagonal
- Lens Antenna Deployment Demonstration
- Lifetime Average Daily Dose
- Light and Darkness Dragon (YuGiOh trading cards)
- Los Angeles Derby Dolls (banked track roller derby league)
- Low-Altitude Drogued Delivery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Out writer Del Shores (Sordid Lives), upon accepting a Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle award for his play The Trials and Tribulations of a Trailer Trash Housewife, April 4 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "She's happy as long as I don't go to jail or get kidnapped.
A wild, fast-paced musical parody inspired by the 1936 anti-marijuana film of the same name, Madness has generated powerful buzz in Los Angeles--where it premiered three years ago and won several Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Awards--and in New York, where it recently opened off-Broadway.