Former 2003 Cy Young Award-winning closer Eric Gagne claimed "80 percent" of his Los Angeles Dodgers teammates used performance enhancing drugs during his time with L.
What does LAD stand for?
LAD stands for Los Angeles Dodgers (baseball team)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LAD
We have 220 other meanings of LAD in our Acronym Attic
- Local Area Disk
- Local Assistance Division (various locations)
- Local Attack Detection
- Location Aid Device
- Logical Architecture Diagram
- Logistics Anchor Desk
- Logistics Assistance Directorate
- Logistics Automation Directorate
- Long Alcoholic Drink (Ireland and UK)
- Long Axis Diameter
- Louisiana Association of the Deaf
- Low Activity Day
- Lower Anterior Descending artery (graft)
- Luanda, Angola - Fevereiro (Airport Code)
- Lyn Aerospace & Defense (Melbourne, FL)
- Leucocyte Adhesion Deficiency Type 1
- Local Area Differential Global Navigation Satellite System
- Left Anterior Descending 1
- Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency-1 (genetic immunodeficiency disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dodgers and McCourt announced an agreement under which Guggenheim Baseball Management LLC ("GBM") will acquire the Los Angeles Dodgers for $2 billion upon completion of the closing process.
Byline: Maury Brown After a 15 hour 30 min flight, the Los Angeles Dodgers are on the ground in Taiwan where they are set to play a series of exhibition games.