The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office has taken steps to fire seven deputies over their alleged involvement in a secret cops' clique that called themselves the "Jump Out Boys.
What does LACSO stand for?
LACSO stands for Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office
This definition appears rarely
- Lineas Aéreas Centroamericanas Sociedad Anónima (Costa Rican airline)
- Los Angeles County School of the Arts
- Local Authorities' Conditions of Service Advisory Board (UK)
- Los Angeles County Sanitation District (California)
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department
- Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County
- Linear Algebra Curriculum Study Group
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies Institute (University of Georgia)
- Los Alamos Computer Science Institute
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Los Alamos Computer Science Symposium
- Los Angeles County School Trustees Association (Downey, CA)
- Louisiana Association of Clinical Social Workers (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Last Activity (credit)
- Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (automatic transfer of ownership of crude oil)
- Library of Anglo-Catholic Theology
- Light Air Cavalry Troop
- Los Angeles City Traffic Test (brakes)
- Los Angeles College Tour, Inc.
- Lower Alloways Creek Township (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lakhwayah signs deal with US security A letter of intent has been signed between the Internal Security Forces (ISF) Lakhwayah and the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office (LASO), on the sidelines of Milipol Qatar 2012.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office provided assistance this morning with securing a marine vessel that was seized administratively by ATF on allegations it was used in the commission of transporting a NFA weapon during an undercover transaction.
A man suspected of stabbing a California moviegoer in the neck with a meat thermometer has been arrested and put behind bars, the Los Angeles County sheriff's office said.
Sheriff Lee Baca of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office wants a seat at the federal policymaking table when it comes to issues of protecting the homeland and fighting terrorism.
MCI's two biggest ISTV clients are the Federal Bureau of Prisons and the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office is handling the investigation and will try to determine within the next 30 to 90 days how the gun went off.
According to sources in the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office, shortly after the 1989 Stockton schoolyard attack, a reporter and photographer from the now-defunct Los Angeles Herald Examiner asked a deputy to demonstrate AK-47 power by shooting a watermelon with one.