Lina Harper Age: 61 Occupation: Certified public accountant Experience: Harper has served as school board president for two terms, as president of the Los Angeles County School Trustees Association and is a delegate to the California School Boards Association.
What does LACSTA stand for?
LACSTA stands for Los Angeles County School Trustees Association (Downey, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Authorities' Conditions of Service Advisory Board (UK)
- Los Angeles County Sanitation District (California)
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department
- Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County
- Linear Algebra Curriculum Study Group
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies Institute (University of Georgia)
- Los Alamos Computer Science Institute
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office
- Los Alamos Computer Science Symposium
- Louisiana Association of Clinical Social Workers (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Last Activity (credit)
- Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (automatic transfer of ownership of crude oil)
- Library of Anglo-Catholic Theology
- Light Air Cavalry Troop
- Los Angeles City Traffic Test (brakes)
- Los Angeles College Tour, Inc.
- Lower Alloways Creek Township (New Jersey)
- Lucas Area Community Theater (Lucas, KS)
- Los Angeles County Transportation Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harper has been elected as the 2000-2001 president of the Los Angeles County School Trustees Association.