``The safety of anybody using the library is a priority for the (library) administration,'' said Mike Steinfeld, Los Angeles County Public Library spokesman.
What does LACPL stand for?
LACPL stands for Los Angeles County Public Library
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lebanese Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Los Angeles County Psychological Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Laotian American Congressional Policy Conference
- Lehigh Acres Community Planning Corporation (Florida)
- Lincolnshire Area Child Protection Committee (UK)
- Los Angeles Central Providers Collaborative (California)
- Los Alamos County Police Department (New Mexico)
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol Data Unit
- Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference
- Liaoning Administrators College of Police and Justice (China)
- Los Angeles County Peace Officers Association
- Los Angeles Carnivorous Plant Society
- Los Angeles Center for Photographic Studies (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Community Protective Services (California)
- Logical Aspects of Cryptographic Protocol Verification (workshop)
- Laparoscopically Assisted Colon Resection
- Latin American Caribbean Region (multinational corporate area designations)
- Light Armored Cavalry Regiment
- Live Avatar Chat Roulette (Internet video)
- Los Angeles County REACT (Radio Emergency Associated Communications Team; Glendale, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The effect on the Los Angeles County Public Library of the Los Angeles County loyalty investigation.
4, 1998--The Los Angeles County Public Library Foundation has announced its annual fundraising golf event to be held at Sherwood Country Club on Monday, Nov.
Here are some: -- Children can compete in the Los Angeles County Public Library bookmark contest.
Byline: Sharon Cotal Staff Writer Los Angeles County Public Library patrons who have overdue books - and you know who you are - can return them through March 5 without having to pay a penalty.
The event is sponsored by the city, the Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce, the Los Angeles County Public Library system, the federal Small Business Administration and the Small Business Development Center of North Los Angeles County.
Parsons Foundation in cooperation with the Los Angeles County Public Library Foundation.
The public can watch the proceedings by videoconference at either the Los Angeles County Public Library in Norwalk or the Museum of Television & Radio in Beverly Hills, but must make reservations, by calling (310) 440-6880.