The Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE) Head Start preschool program is seeking applications for children from infancy to age four, including those with disabilities.
What does LACOE stand for?
LACOE stands for Los Angeles County Office of Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LACOE in our Acronym Attic
- Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry
- Legal Aid Commission of New South Wales (Australia)
- Literacy Assistance Center of New York City
- Langage et Cognition (French: Language and Cognition)
- Laser Communications
- Legal Aid Centers for Olim (Israel Religious Action Center)
- Linearized Atomic Cell Orbital
- Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra
- Loving Arms Christian Outreach (Killeen, Texas)
- Los Angeles County Operational Area (Office of Emergency Management; Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles County Emergency Operations Center
- Los Angeles County Fire Department
- Lebanese American Club of Michigan (est. 1996)
- Local Atmospheric Chemistry and Ozone Model
- Low Altitude Contour Matching
- Lasers in the Conservation of Artworks (conference)
- Library Administrators Conference of Northern Illinois
- Life Assurance Company of Pennsylvania
- Los Angeles County Office of Public Safety
- Local Authorities Coordinators of Regulatory Services (UK local government organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assembly Bill 2947 would have required districts to repay the state for part of the cost of constructing special education classrooms that were built with 100 percent state funding given to the Los Angeles County Office of Education when it ran the programs.
The Los Angeles County Office of Education receives funding from the Teaching American History program in the Office of Innovation and Improvement.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Palos Verdes Peninsula High School has captured top team honors in the Los Angeles County Academic Decathlon according to results announced Friday by the Los Angeles County Office of Education, sponsors of the Los Angeles County Academic Decathlon.
The LAUSD grant also funds professional development for an estimated 200 teachers as well as support for 36 coach mentors throughout the participating schools in a partnership with the Los Angeles County Office of Education CTAP Region 11.
She was previously an adjunct faculty member at CSULA from 1989 to 1992, a teacher at the Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind from 1988 to 1989 and a special education teacher for the Los Angeles County Office of Education from 1986 to 1988.
Arts High, which is operated by the Los Angeles County Office of Education, is a free comprehensive high school based on the Cal State Los Angeles campus.
The state required the district to hire a trustee through the Los Angeles County Office of Education.