Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority was a winner.
What does LACMTA stand for?
LACMTA stands for Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LACMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Los Angeles Chinese Musicians Ensemble Chorus
- Literacy Across the CurriculuMedia Focus (journal of Centre for Literacy; Canada)
- Licensed Associate Counselor of Mental Health (Delaware Department of Professional Regulation; Dover, DE)
- Libbie A Cass Memorial Library (West Springfield, NH)
- Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History
- Local Area Coordinator for Mobilization
- Local Authority Carbon Management Programme (UK)
- Lucille A. Carver Mississippi Riverside Environmental Research Station (Iowa)
- Laboratory for Advanced Computation in the Mathematical Sciences (UK)
- Lancaster Area Council of Mennonite Schools (Pennsylvania)
- Lateral Antebrachial Cutaneous Nerve
- Lateral Antebrachial Cutaneous Neuropathy (nerve injury)
- Liberal Arts Career Network
- Local Area Communications Network
- Los Angeles Collective Network
- Louisiana Association of Crisis Negotiators (Houma, LA)
- Latin-American Conference on Networked Electronic Media
- Latin America and Caribbean Network Information Centre
- Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry
- Legal Aid Commission of New South Wales (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just ask the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), which earlier this month announced paleontological finds that it made while extending a subway line through Hollywood and into the San Fernando Valley.