UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE ARTS Auditions: Apr.
What does LACHSA stand for?
LACHSA stands for Los Angeles County High School for the Arts (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LACHSA
We have 1 other meaning of LACHSA in our Acronym Attic
- London Advisory Committee on Heritage (Canada)
- Lewisville Area Christian Home Educators (Texas)
- Laterally Archiving Containment, Health, Environment & Safety System
- Los Alamos Chess Experiment
- Louisiana Children's Health Insurance Program
- Los Angeles County Housing Resource Center (Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors; California)
- Tears (Prefix)
- Liege Air Cargo Handling Service (est. 1996; Israel)
- Los Angeles County Health Survey (California)
- Lactosaminated Human Serum Albumin
- Lacunar Anterior Circulation Infarct
- Lacunar Infarct
- Laser Angioplasty for Critical Ischemia (surgery)
- Lipoprotein-Associated Coagulation Inhibitor
- Loan Administration Change Initiative (est. 1996; World Bank)
- Lakeshore Athletic Club at Illinois Center (Chicago, IL)
- Language and Communication Impairment in Children (University of Sheffield, UK)
- Latin American and Caribbean Information Center (Florida International University; Miami, FL)
- Large Area Crop Inventory Experiment
- Latin American Challenge Investment Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Los Angeles County High School for the Arts has a similar curriculum: The core technique classes are in modern dance and ballet; additional courses include improvisation and choreography, tap, aesthetics, history and criticism, performance techniques, mime and gymnastics, pointe, and career counseling.