In the late 1990s, the county did not make contributions to the Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association pension fund.
What does LACERA stand for?
LACERA stands for Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Los Angeles County Employees Association (California)
- Los Angeles City Employees Asian American Association (California)
- Laboratory of Agricultural Constructions and Environmental Control (University of Thessaly; Greece)
- Latin American Consortium for Emergency Contraception
- Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program (Costa Rica)
- Local Authority Civil Enforcement Forum (UK)
- Los Alamos Critical Experiments Facility
- Logement Au Canada En Ligne (French: Housing in Canada Online; interactive database; Canada)
- Louisiana Collaborative for Excellence in the Preparation of Teachers
- Los Angeles City Employees’ Retirement
- Los Angeles City Employees Retirement System
- Life and Change Experienced thru Sports (Christian sports mentoring program; Muncie, IN)
- Linking America Through Cultural Exchange and Sustainability (education and awareness cultural exchange organization)
- London Anti-Crime Education Scheme (youth program; UK)
- Looked After Children Education Service (UK)
- Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies (high school)
- Los Angeles Coalition of Essential Schools (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Council for Engineering Societies
- Los Angeles Council of Engineers and Scientists (California)
- Lower Alabama Continuing Education Seminars (Birmingham, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeffs also served on the board of investments of The Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association.
Estancia Coastal LLC is a subsidiary of TriPacific Capital Advisors, an investment advisor to the Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association.
LACERA, the Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association, has owned the hotel since 1994 but is in the process of selling it to Hong Kong-based Great Eagle Holdings Limited.
The initiative, backed by Bruce Perelman of the Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association Board of Investment, has become a hot-button issue among some county employees who are angry about their retirement benefits and are promising to circulate the initiative.
The hotel is managed by Marriott International and owned by the Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association (LACERA).
Bruce Perelman Member, Board of the Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association North Hollywood Bit of a stretch Re ``Trial may be soon'' (June 6): Saddam Hussein is being charged with ``crimes against humanity.
He currently serves on the boards of the Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association Board of Investments, California Bankers Association, Los Angeles Universal Pre-School, Alliance for College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles Community Design Center, Boy Scouts of America, Community Build, Inc.