According to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works, 16 inches of rain fell by 9 a.
What does LACDPW stand for?
LACDPW stands for Los Angeles County Department of Public Works
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Los Alamos Commerce and Development Corporation (Los Alamos, New Mexico)
- Los Angeles Child Development Center (California)
- Los Angeles Contemporary Dance Company (California)
- Los Angeles County Community Development Commission
- Los Angeles County Disaster Communications Service (California)
- Local Authorities Confronting Disasters and Emergencies
- Los Angeles Canon DSLR Group
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services (California)
- Louisiana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Los Angeles County Democratic Party (California)
- Leiden/Amsterdam Center for Drug Research (Netherlands)
- Laboratorio di Antenne e Compatibilità Elettromagnetica (Italian: Laboratory of Antennas and Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- Laboratory for Assisted Cognition Environments
- LAC Electronics
- Language and Cultural Exchange (various locations)
- Laser Atmospheric Communications Equipment
- Laser Atmospheric Compensation Experiment
- Laser Communication Experiment
- Laser-Assisted Chemical Etching
- Laws and Customs of the Eldar (JRR Tolkien essay)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cessna 172 piloted by Dan Grahek of Palmdale landed hard on Runway 12, causing it to bounce back into the air, said Gary Boze of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works.
in Torrance, will team up with Mayor Hardison, volunteers from the Sears Auto Center at the Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, Los Angeles County Department of Public Works and Recwest Outdoor Product to celebrate the grand opening of their school's playground constructed from a pour-in-place compound made from recycled tires.
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Works, the Long Beach Water Department, members of the California Urban Water Conservation Council (CUWCC) and several LA County cities have already expressed interest in contributing to the Water Cooler.
Department of Agriculture, the State of California Department of Conservation, California State Horsemen Association, Los Angeles County Department of Public Works, Chatsworth Equine Cultural Heritage Organization, San Fernando Valley Audubon, Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks, and other groups also attended the meeting.
Collected Scrap Tires Will be Used to Resurface Three Torrance School Playgrounds on America Recycles Day WHO: Part I: Frank Dominguez Los Angeles district manager for Sears Auto Centers, a team of Sears Auto Center associates from the Del Amo Mall and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works as well as hundreds of community volunteers.
These spreading grounds, Rio Hondo and San Gabriel Rivera, are owned and operated by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works, with the WRD responsible for replenishment and protection.
``The dig work can't continue until the situation is restored to safe conditions,'' said Ken Pellman, spokesman for the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works.