``Undocumented residents put strain on an overburdened system, but so do rising numbers of uninsured, so it's just one piece of the health-care crisis,'' said Michael Wilson, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services.
What does LACDHS stand for?
LACDHS stands for Los Angeles County Department of Health Services (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Los Angeles Center for Digital Art (California)
- Los Angeles County Drainage Area (California)
- Latin American Career Development Centre (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Los Alamos Commerce and Development Corporation (Los Alamos, New Mexico)
- Los Angeles Child Development Center (California)
- Los Angeles Contemporary Dance Company (California)
- Los Angeles County Community Development Commission
- Los Angeles County Disaster Communications Service (California)
- Local Authorities Confronting Disasters and Emergencies
- Los Angeles Canon DSLR Group
- Louisiana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Los Angeles County Democratic Party (California)
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Works
- Leiden/Amsterdam Center for Drug Research (Netherlands)
- Laboratorio di Antenne e Compatibilità Elettromagnetica (Italian: Laboratory of Antennas and Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- Laboratory for Assisted Cognition Environments
- LAC Electronics
- Language and Cultural Exchange (various locations)
- Laser Atmospheric Communications Equipment
- Laser Atmospheric Compensation Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Los Angeles County Department of Health Services is working with doctors and other healthcare providers to better understand why this is happening and how to prevent antibiotic (drug) resistant Staph infections from spreading.
Care Health Plan, Howard Kahn; and Director and Chief Medical Officer of the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services, Bruce Chernof.
Eloisa Gonzalez, Program Director for the Physical Activity Program at the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services, is available for media interviews in Spanish.
The Joint Bioterrorism Investigation memorandum was signed by the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services, the FBI's Los Angeles office and the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
Latinos and blacks are getting diagnosed later, which means they could be unknowingly transmitting it over a longer period of time, said Douglas Frye, medical director for HIV epidemiology program for the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services.
Conference co-sponsors include the American Lung Association of California and its Center for Tobacco Policy and Organizing, The California Endowment, American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Los Angeles County Department of Health Services Tobacco Control and Prevention Program, Watts Healthcare Corporation and the Hispanic/Latino Tobacco Education Partnership.
The APLA mobile clinic was obtained by support in the way of funding and resources from the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services and several private organizations including the Antelope Valley Hope Center, part of High Desert Health System in Lancaster.