Eric Bauman, chairman of the Los Angeles County Democratic Party, said he is increasingly convinced the battle will come down to the August party convention in Denver.
What does LACDP stand for?
LACDP stands for Los Angeles County Democratic Party (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Latin American Career Development Centre (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Los Alamos Commerce and Development Corporation (Los Alamos, New Mexico)
- Los Angeles Child Development Center (California)
- Los Angeles Contemporary Dance Company (California)
- Los Angeles County Community Development Commission
- Los Angeles County Disaster Communications Service (California)
- Local Authorities Confronting Disasters and Emergencies
- Los Angeles Canon DSLR Group
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services (California)
- Louisiana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Works
- Leiden/Amsterdam Center for Drug Research (Netherlands)
- Laboratorio di Antenne e Compatibilità Elettromagnetica (Italian: Laboratory of Antennas and Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- Laboratory for Assisted Cognition Environments
- LAC Electronics
- Language and Cultural Exchange (various locations)
- Laser Atmospheric Communications Equipment
- Laser Atmospheric Compensation Experiment
- Laser Communication Experiment
- Laser-Assisted Chemical Etching
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Friday, Arellano lost a key endorsement from the Los Angeles County Democratic Party.
Alvarado, Region 1 Chair of the Los Angeles County Democratic Party.
Byline: Daily News PALMDALE - Sandy Corrales and Calvin Robinson of Palmdale were honored recently as Democrats of the Year for the 36th Assembly District by the Los Angeles County Democratic Party.
Eric Bauman, chairman of the Los Angeles County Democratic Party and a Davis administration official now on leave to help fight the recall, said the strategies to fight the recall will be similar to that which defeated secession: Democrats will unite with moderate business interests to portray it as bad for the state overall, especially with this economy and business environment, and a backward step driven by conservative Republicans.
The Los Angeles County Democratic Party in April asked Weiss, a Democrat, to consider challenging Republican District Attorney Steve Cooley.
Byline: - Harrison Sheppard and Mariel Garza The Los Angeles County Democratic Party has asked City Councilman Jack Weiss to challenge District Attorney Steve Cooley's re-election bid next year, party officials said Thursday.
Fortunately, Daar has no authority to do anything, the Los Angeles County Democratic Party, an official party organization, does.