Gitt is a frequent speaker on employment topics with Sterling Education, the Corporate Counsel Institute and the Los Angeles County Bar Association Labor and Employment Section.
What does LACBA stand for?
LACBA stands for Los Angeles County Bar Association (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of LACBA in our Acronym Attic
- Laser Applications in Close Air Support
- Latin American and Caribbean Area Studies (Binghamton University; State University of New York; Binghamton, NY)
- Livingston Area Council Against Spouse Abuse (Michigan)
- Los Angeles Chapter of the American Society for Information Science (California)
- Lower Atmospheric Composition and Temperature Experiment
- Lakes Area Community Band
- Landing Aids Control Building (NASA KSC)
- Last Annual Crusader Ball (F8 Crusader Association annual gathering of F8 pilots)
- Linux, Allegro Con Brio
- Los Angeles County Bar (California)
- Lake Arrowhead Classical Ballet Company (Lake Arrowhead, CA)
- Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Central Business District (California)
- Large-Angle Convergent-Beam Electron Diffraction
- LaCrosse Boiling Water Reactor
- La Crosse Area Communications Consortium (Wisconsin)
- Lacc's Another Currency Converter
- Lake Almanor Country Club
- Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce
- Landshut Chat Community
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upchurch is an active member of several organisations including the Town Hall of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Los Angeles Police Foundation and Century City Rotary Club.
He was the recipient of the "Outstanding Real Estate Lawyer" award by the Los Angeles County Bar Association in 2003 and the "Learned Hand Award" from the American Jewish Committee in 1999.
Gitt is a member of the American Bar Association, Litigation and Labor and Employment Law Sections, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Pasadena Bar Association and the California State Bar.
McKay was the only judicial incumbent rated ``not qualified'' by the Los Angeles County Bar Association, while Owens-Murrell received a ``qualified'' rating.
Pasternak, past president of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and attorney representative on the California Judicial Council, was appointed receiver last week by Antelope Valley Superior Court Judge Frank Jackson.