Jette has appeared with The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra, Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra, Minnesota Orchestra, the Minnesota Sinfonia, Houston, Kansas City, San Luis Obispo, Santa Rosa, Charlotte, Buffalo, Grand Rapids, Austin and San Antonio Symphonies, New York Chamber Symphony and Portland Baroque Orchestra, and for many merry seasons with Ex Machina Antique Music Theatre in the Twin Cities.
What does LACO stand for?
LACO stands for Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LACO
- Louisiana Association of Crisis Negotiators (Houma, LA)
- Latin-American Conference on Networked Electronic Media
- Latin America and Caribbean Network Information Centre
- Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry
- Legal Aid Commission of New South Wales (Australia)
- Literacy Assistance Center of New York City
- Langage et Cognition (French: Language and Cognition)
- Laser Communications
- Legal Aid Centers for Olim (Israel Religious Action Center)
- Linearized Atomic Cell Orbital
- Loving Arms Christian Outreach (Killeen, Texas)
- Los Angeles County Operational Area (Office of Emergency Management; Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles County Office of Education
- Los Angeles County Emergency Operations Center
- Los Angeles County Fire Department
- Lebanese American Club of Michigan (est. 1996)
- Local Atmospheric Chemistry and Ozone Model
- Low Altitude Contour Matching
- Lasers in the Conservation of Artworks (conference)
- Library Administrators Conference of Northern Illinois
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jalbert has also served as composer-in-residence with the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra, California Symphony and Music in the Loft in Chicago.
Jeffrey Kahane, pianist and musical director of the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra and Santa Rosa Symphony "As an immigrant to the U.
Young violinist Hilary Hahn plays with sparkle and verve, and the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra under the dirction of Jeffrey Kahane match her enthusiasm and intensity.
In comparison the two other full-time symphonies in the state, the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra has an endowment of $50 million, and the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra's is $186 million.
For prior years, consider the case of Katia Popov--a professional violinist for the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra and the Long Beach Symphony.