com)-- Rainier de Ocamp, co-founder of Forte- The Collective, a marketing, advertising and PR agency based in downtown Los Angeles, was recently nominated as a finalist in the Los Angeles Business Journal “2012 Asian Business Awards.
What does LABJ stand for?
LABJ stands for Los Angeles Business Journal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Laboratorio de Física Experimental de Reactores (Peru)
- Landtagsabgeordneter (Austria, Europe)
- Local Authority Business Growth Incentives (UK)
- Latin American Bible Institute (est. 1926; La Puerta, CA)
- Lehman Aggregate Bond Index (finance)
- Los Angeles Basin Initiative (University of California)
- Lesbians and Bisexuals in Action (Mumbiai, India)
- Liberate Apes Before Imprisoning Apes movement (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back movie)
- Laboratorio Biológico Industrial (Guatemala, biologic laboratories)
- Lactic Acid Bacteria Industrial Platform (business organization for research)
- Latin American Business Link
- Lighting A Billion Lives (New Delhi, India)
- Los Angeles Baseball League (California)
- Laboratoires d'Analyses de Biologie Médicale (French: Analytical Laboratories of Medical Biology)
- Low Administrative Backup Mode (computing)
- Laboratory Management Information System
- Labour Provider's Management Information System (UK)
- Local Area Branching Node
- Los Alamos National Laboratory (closed circuit television network)
- Landscape Architecture Body of Knowledge Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
Los Angeles-based Peter Griffith was profiled in the July 24 Los Angeles Business Journal .
Irvine-based Rick Smetanka, Santa Monica-based Scott Farb, Los Angeles-based Harvey Bookstein, Costa Mesa-based Christopher Tower, Los Angeles-based Michael Gillmore, John Davis, Philip Sutton, Doug McEachern, Irvine-based Tom O'Rourke and Newport Beach-based Ernest Miranda were quoted in the May 1 Los Angeles Business Journal .