com)-- The annual Los Angeles Black Book Expo brings innovative ideas, prestigious authors, and a passion for literature in 2011.
What does LABBX stand for?
LABBX stands for Los Angeles Black Book Expo (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition
- Louisiana Association of Beverage Alcohol Licensees
- Los Angeles Business Assistance Program (California)
- Low Altitude Bomb-Aiming System
- Life's A Bitch and Then You Die
- Los Angeles Business Assistance Virtual Network (open city contracts database)
- Lothian and Borders Bio-Check (UK)
- Los Angeles Black Book Expo (California)
- Los Angeles Black Business Expo and Trade Show (Los Angeles, CA)
- Ladies Association of British Barbershop Singers (UK)
- Lakeshore Avenue Baptist Church (Oakland, CA)
- Local Authority Building Control (UK)
- Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
- Los Angeles Broadcast Center
- Louisiana Association of Basketball Coaches
- Lyndon Avenue Baptist Church (Chattanooga, TN)
- Los Angeles Breast Cancer Alliance
- Laboratory Command (Army)
- Laryngeal Abductor Paralysis
- Los Angeles Beat Department (DJ team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Everett Prewitt's debut novel, Snake Walker(Northland Publishing Company, March 2005) placed first for fiction in the 2nd Annual Los Angeles Black Book Expo and was a semifinalist in the Independent Publisher Book Awards-2005 in New York City.
LOS ANGELES, CA The second annual Los Angeles Black Book Expo takes place at Exposition Park on June 10 and 11, 2005.