uk Auto Business News - 11 December 2012 Porsche AG (Xetra: POR3) (FWB: POR3), a Germany-based automaker, has launched its new 911 Carrera 4 in the Panamera Platinum Edition at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show.
What does LAAS stand for?
LAAS stands for Los Angeles Auto Show (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAAS
We have 24 other meanings of LAAS in our Acronym Attic
- LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein)-Apheresis Atherosclerosis Regression Study
- Labor as a Service
- Laboratoire d'Analyse et d'Architecture des Systemes (Toulouse, France)
- Large Area Aerial Spraying
- Learning as a Service
- Local Area Augmentation System
- Logging As A Service
- Los Angeles Animal Services
- Los Angeles Astronomical Society (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Atherosclerosis Study
- Low Altitude Alerting System
- Latin American Art Song Alliance
- Limited Army Aviation Support Facility
- Light Aviation Airports Study Group (UK)
- Left Atrial Active Stroke Index
- Los Angeles Adventist Student Network
- Low Altitude Airborne Science Program (Wallops Flight Facility Office; Virginia; NASA)
- Low-Altitude Airborne Sensor System (US DoD)
- Laser Augmented Airborne TOW Missile
- Leukocyte Adhesiveness/Aggregation Test (internal medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show kick-started on November 30 at the Los Angeles Convention Center and will continue till December 9, giving auto manufacturers the stage to showcase their products to the world.
uk Auto Business News - 06 December 2012 Volvo Car Corporation launches S60 Polestar at 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show Volvo Car Corporation, a Sweden- based automaker, has launched its S60 Polestar at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show.