The Los Angeles Area Council serves more than 50,000 boys and girls and reflects the area's great diversity: 52 percent of the scouts are Latino, 21 percent African-American, and 10 percent Asian-Pacific Islander.
What does LAAC stand for?
LAAC stands for Los Angeles Area Council (Boy Scouts of America)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAAC
We have 23 other meanings of LAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Altitude Airfield Attack System
- Los Angeles African American Women Political Action Committee
- Landscape Architectural Accreditation Board
- Louisiana Adoption Advisory Board
- Los Angeles Association of Black Personnel (California)
- Laboratorio de Arqueología y Arquitectura de la Ciudad (Spanish: Laboratory for Archeology and Architecture of the City; Spain)
- Latin America Advisory Committee (liaison with NYSE)
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure (cardiology)
- Lewisville Area Arts Council, Inc.
- Looked After and Accommodated Children (UK)
- Los Angeles Athletic Club (Los Angeles, CA)
- Latin American Alliance of Christian Churches
- London Asian African Caribbean Centre (London, England, UK)
- Los Angeles Ambulatory Care Center
- Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Louisiana Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
- Los Alamos Accelerator Code Group
- Los Angeles Area Consultants Network
- Los Angeles Aircraft Certification Office (US FAA)
- Latin American Autonomic Computing Symposium (Brazil)