What does LAACC stand for?
LAACC stands for Los Angeles Ambulatory Care Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAACC
We have 1 other meaning of LAACC in our Acronym Attic
- Los Angeles Association of Black Personnel (California)
- Laboratorio de Arqueología y Arquitectura de la Ciudad (Spanish: Laboratory for Archeology and Architecture of the City; Spain)
- Latin America Advisory Committee (liaison with NYSE)
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure (cardiology)
- Lewisville Area Arts Council, Inc.
- Looked After and Accommodated Children (UK)
- Los Angeles Area Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Los Angeles Athletic Club (Los Angeles, CA)
- Latin American Alliance of Christian Churches
- London Asian African Caribbean Centre (London, England, UK)
- Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Louisiana Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
- Los Alamos Accelerator Code Group
- Los Angeles Area Consultants Network
- Los Angeles Aircraft Certification Office (US FAA)
- Latin American Autonomic Computing Symposium (Brazil)
- Latino Alumni Association of Columbia University (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Left Atrial Appendage Contraction Velocity
- Latin America Aerospace and Defence (conference)
- Latin American Agribusiness Development Corporation, SA