New Zealander Hopkins shared Oscars with Ethan Van der Ryn in 2003 and 2006 for King Kong and The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers.
What does LOTR:TTT stand for?
LOTR:TTT stands for Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (book by J.R.R. Tolkien)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Legend of the Rangers (movie)
- Life Orientation Test-Revised (behavioral health)
- Lord Of The Rings (book by J.R.R. Tolkien; movie series)
- Lords of the Realm (computer game)
- Lord of the Rings The Two Towers (movie)
- Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring
- Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers (book by J.R.R. Tolkien)
- Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth (movie)
- Longitudinal Land Surface Traverse Experiment
- Lord of the Rings Online
- Lord of the Rings Return of the King (3rd part of Tolkien book)
- Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (video game)
- Languages Other than Spanish (various organizations)
- Law of the Sea
- Legend of the Seeker (TV series)
- Legend of the Streets (gaming)
- Lehigh Omnidirectional Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with that exhibition, Lachenmann showed, right before the premiere of the Hollywood blockbuster The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, his version, Preview, 2002.
The current record is held by the second part of the trilogy, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, which sold almost 400,000 copies in Tesco stores in its first week.
Online columnist Ted Casablanca, reporting from the Hollywood premiere of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, December 19 "I couldn't stand it if Jelena turned out to be [a lesbian].