THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING C4,7pm Frodo (Elijah Wood) the Ring-bearer and his faithful companion Sam (Sean Astin) are within sight of Mordor, guided by Gollum (Andy Serkis).
What does LOTR:TRFK stand for?
LOTR:TRFK stands for Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Life of the Party
- Lord Of The Pit (Magic: the Gathering)
- Legend of the Rangers (movie)
- Life Orientation Test-Revised (behavioral health)
- Lord Of The Rings (book by J.R.R. Tolkien; movie series)
- Lords of the Realm (computer game)
- Lord of the Rings The Two Towers (movie)
- Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring
- Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers (book by J.R.R. Tolkien)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (book by J.R.R. Tolkien)
- Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth (movie)
- Longitudinal Land Surface Traverse Experiment
- Lord of the Rings Online
- Lord of the Rings Return of the King (3rd part of Tolkien book)
- Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (video game)
- Languages Other than Spanish (various organizations)
- Law of the Sea
- Legend of the Seeker (TV series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Emma Johnson THE Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King made a clean sweep of the Oscars today with an epic 11 awards out of 11.
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is 1-6 from 1-3 with Ladbrokes to win the Best Picture Oscar on Monday week after landing the BAFTA equivalent on Sunday night.
Byline: WITH BEVERLEY LYONS AND LEE-ANN FULLERTON Best Picture The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Lost in Translation, Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World, Mystic River, Sea biscuit.
Best Picture: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
But The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King star Cate's start in the movies was far from auspicious.