There is no doubt that Jackson manages action scenes expertly but while The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King won 11 Oscars, including Best Picture, it is doubtful if The Hobbit will come close.
What does LOTR:ROTK stand for?
LOTR:ROTK stands for Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Leader of the Pack
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Life of the Party
- Lord Of The Pit (Magic: the Gathering)
- Legend of the Rangers (movie)
- Life Orientation Test-Revised (behavioral health)
- Lord Of The Rings (book by J.R.R. Tolkien; movie series)
- Lords of the Realm (computer game)
- Lord of the Rings The Two Towers (movie)
- Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers (book by J.R.R. Tolkien)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (book by J.R.R. Tolkien)
- Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth (movie)
- Longitudinal Land Surface Traverse Experiment
- Lord of the Rings Online
- Lord of the Rings Return of the King (3rd part of Tolkien book)
- Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (video game)
- Languages Other than Spanish (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2001) 2 The Dark Knight (2008) 3 Shaun Of The Dead (2004) 4 The Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring (2001) 5 Gladiator (2000) 6 The Lord Of The Rings: Return of the King (2003) 7 Pan's Labyrinth (2006) 8 Pirates Of The Caribbean (2003) 9 Donnie Darko (2001) 10 WALL-E (2008) 11 Kill Bill Parts 1 and 2 (2003 & 2004) 12 Casino Royale (2006) 13 Shrek (2001) 14 The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) 15 Slumdog Millionaire (2009) 16 Batman Begins (2005) 17 Memento (2000) 18 Amelie (2001) 19 Sin City (2005) 20 Finding Nemo (2003) CAPTION(S): SECOND: Ledger in Dark Knight
1 million 1988: Johnny Cash was admitted to a Nashville hospital for double bypass open-heart surgery 2003: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King set a new record for the biggest worldwide opening, after it took more than pounds 72 million worldwide in its first weekend 2005: Grainne Close and Shannon Sickels became the first gay couple to get married in Britain CAPTION(S): Johnny Cash
THE LORD OF THE RINGS: RETURN OF THE KING (12) THE STORY:Final part in the epic fantasy series.
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (12A) Peter Jackson's multi-Oscar winning fantasy is unmissable.
Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King made a clean sweep of the Oscars today with an epic 11 awards out of 11.
Bet363 - Best Picture: 4-9 Lord Of The Rings: Return of the King, 9-4 Cold Mountain, 13-2 Mystic River, Big Fish, 12 The Human Stain, 18 Lost in Translation, Master and Commander, Seabiscuit, 22 bar.