Parkway Place purchased the former Lord of Life Lutheran Church for $643,000 in June 2002 from the Mid-South District of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
What does LOLLC stand for?
LOLLC stands for Lord of Life Lutheran Church (Renton, Washington)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Linear Model Tree(s)
- Little Old Lady in No Apparent Distress (medical slang)
- Language for the On-Line Investigation and Transformation of Abstractions
- Little Old Lady In Tennis Shoes
- Laugh Out Loud in Your Face
- Land O' Lakes Lightning (swim team; Land O' Lakes, FL)
- Laughing Out Loud Literally
- Laughing Out Loud Loudly
- Lies of Locke Lamora (Scott Lynch novel)
- Loads of Linux Links
- Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (motorsports)
- Law of Large Numbers
- Laughing Out Loud and A Half
- Lift-On Lift-Off
- Linx Online Ordering (ADSL)
- Love of Life Orchestra (band)
- Laughing Out Loud on Line (IRC)
- Laughing Out Loud Out Loud
- League of Loneliness of Life (Mystic Messenger; videogame)
- Lots of Laughing Out Loud
Samples in periodicals archive:
In February leaders of the ELCA ordered Sabin to give up the pulpit of the 150-member Lord of Life Lutheran Church in Ames, a university town near Des Moines.