Prior to arriving in Yukon, he served 22 years with the Canadian Armed Forces, primarily with the Lord Strathcona Horse (Royal Canadians) and the Mapping and Charting Establishment.
What does LDSH stand for?
LDSH stands for Lord Strathcona Horse (Royal Canadians)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDSH
We have 1 other meaning of LDSH in our Acronym Attic
- Leukemia Cell-Derived Suppressor Factor
- Level Dependent Signal Flow
- Loeys-Dietz Syndrome Foundation (est. 2007)
- Loka Dharma Seva Foundation (est. 2005; India)
- Latter-Day Saint Family Services
- Latter Day Saint Gamers
- London Detainee Support Group (UK)
- Lung Disease Support Group Inc. (Sudbury, Ontario, Canada)
- Lyme Disease Support Group
- Latter Day Saints Hospital (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Low-Dose Subcutaneous Heparin (medication)
- Latter Day Saint Humanitarian Center
- Latter Day Saint Home Educators Association
- Laboratory Data Sharing and Interoperability
- Laboratory Data Sharing Initiative
- Logical Design Solutions, Inc. (e-business solutions; Morristown, NJ)
- Layout Design Special Interest Group (model railroads)
- Local Development Social Inclusion Programme (Ireland)
- Little Daughters of Saint John Gaulbert
- Long Distance Serial Killer
Samples in periodicals archive:
He began as an armoured officer, spending the first six years of his career with the Lord Strathcona Horse (Royal Canadians) and the last 12 with Public Affairs.
As a warrant officer with the Lord Strathcona Horse, Martineau was shot by a Bosnian sniper in 1994.