We were hoping the Lord Howe Island Board might have been able to provide a few additional moorings for deep-draft boats in the South Passage, but that was not possible this year.
What does LHIB stand for?
LHIB stands for Lord Howe Island Board (Lord Howe Island, New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LHIB in our Acronym Attic
- Lars Hoej Informatik A/S (Danish translation technology company)
- Leading Health Indicator
- Leasehold Improvement
- Lewis Hyman, Inc. (est. 1930)
- Lillehei Heart Institute (Minneapolis, MN)
- Lipschitz-Hankel Integral
- Local Heritage Initiative
- Louisiana Health Insurance Association
- Louisiana Homicide Investigators Association
- Lipomatous Hamartoma of the Interatrial Septum (cardiac medicine)
- Life and Health Insurance Counselors (Texas)
- Lithuanian Health Information Centre (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Lord Howe Island Courier Post (defunct postal outfit, Australia)
- Large Hemispheric Infarction with Edema
- Lord Howe Island Group (Australia)
- Local Healthcare Information Infrastructure (Department of Health and Human Services)
- Leading High Impact Learning (conference)
- Lung Health Image Library (World Lung Foundation; New York, NY)
- Louisiana Health Information Management Association
- Local Health Integration Network (Canada)