Experimental Investigation of the Miniture Loop Heat Pipe with Flat Evaporator, InterPACK(2005).
What does LHP stand for?
LHP stands for Loop Heat Pipe (Cooling System)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHP
We have 104 other meanings of LHP in our Acronym Attic
- Left Hand Panel
- Left Hand Path
- Left-Handed Pitcher
- Lennox Hearth Products (Nashville, TN)
- Licensed Holistic Practitioner (various organizations)
- Lighthouse Point (Broward County, Florida city)
- Limit of High Priority
- Line Handler Process (Sprint)
- Living History Project
- Local Health Plan
- Louisiana Highway Patrol
- Longuet-Higgins-Pople Restricted Hartree-Fock Method
- Like Heterochromatin Protein 1
- Lee Harris Pomeroy Associates (architectural firm; New York, NY)
- Limbic-Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis
- Linear Hydraulic Pressure-Pulse Actuator
- Livestock Health and Pest Authorities (Australia)
- Louisiana Heat Pump Association (Denham Springs, LA)
- Langston Hughes Performing Arts Center (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hybrid loop heat pipe (HLHP) is one alternative that combines the best attributes of CPLs and LHPs while overcoming their disadvantages (Hoang 2003; Bugby et al.