All of these women had a large loop excision of the transformation zone (Lletz) or cold-knife cone.
What does LETZ stand for?
LETZ stands for Loop Excision of the Transformation Zone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Law Enforcement Teletype System (data exchange system)
- Live Environment Training Systems
- Livingston Essential Transportation Services (Howell, MI)
- Local Exchange Trading System
- Law Enforcement Traffic Safety Advisory Council (Missouri)
- Learning-Education-Training Systems Interoperability
- Law Enforcement Training for Safety and Survival (US FBI)
- Law Enforcement Training Society of Saskatchewan
- LeTourneau University (Longview, Texas)
- Learning Technologies in Urban Schools
Samples in periodicals archive:
Large loop excision of the transformation zone was also significantly associated with preterm delivery and premature rupture of membranes.
Of the group, 652 women received laser ablation, laser conization, or large loop excision of the transformation zone (LLETZ); 427 women received no treatment.