What does LAAC stand for?
LAAC stands for Looked After and Accommodated Children (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAAC
We have 23 other meanings of LAAC in our Acronym Attic
- L-Aromatic Amino Acid Decarboxylase
- Louisiana Army Ammunition Plant
- Low-Altitude Airfield Attack System
- Los Angeles African American Women Political Action Committee
- Landscape Architectural Accreditation Board
- Louisiana Adoption Advisory Board
- Los Angeles Association of Black Personnel (California)
- Laboratorio de Arqueología y Arquitectura de la Ciudad (Spanish: Laboratory for Archeology and Architecture of the City; Spain)
- Latin America Advisory Committee (liaison with NYSE)
- Lewisville Area Arts Council, Inc.
- Los Angeles Area Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Los Angeles Athletic Club (Los Angeles, CA)
- Latin American Alliance of Christian Churches
- London Asian African Caribbean Centre (London, England, UK)
- Los Angeles Ambulatory Care Center
- Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Louisiana Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
- Los Alamos Accelerator Code Group
- Los Angeles Area Consultants Network
- Los Angeles Aircraft Certification Office (US FAA)