I can tell you that the Longworth House Office Building cafeteria serves a delicious beef special for $5.
What does LHOB stand for?
LHOB stands for Longworth House Office Building
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHOB
We have 1 other meaning of LHOB in our Acronym Attic
- Local Head Office (various locations)
- Local Housing Organisation (UK)
- London Health Observatory (UK)
- Lost Harvesting Opportunity (forestry industry)
- Lowell House Opera (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Lower Hatch Open
- Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (genetic disorder)
- Litchfield Hills Orthopedic Associates LLP (est. 1950; Torrington, CT)
- La'gent Hotel Osaka Bay (hotel, Japan)
- Lighthouse of Broward (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Leite Humano Ordenhado Cru (Portugal; breast-milk banking)
- Last Half of Darkness (computer game)
- Literary Hall of Fame (North Carolina)
- Local Housing Organization Grant (Wisconsin)
- London Home Ownership Group (housing association; UK)
- Left Hand of Justice (role playing)
- Legal HelpLine for Older Kentuckians
- Leber Hereditary Optic Neuroretinopathy
- Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy
- [not an acronym; auditory pun] Elle a Chaud au Cul (French: She Has a Hot Ass; Marcel Duchamp work)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Congressman Bob Ney (R-Ohio), who as chairman of the Committee on House Administration announced the decision at a noon press conference at the Longworth House Office Building, the decision was "a small, but symbolic effort to show the strong displeasure of many on Capitol Hill with the actions of our so-called ally, France.
Write the two Congressional Committee Chairs in Washington who oversee legislation on Social Security: Congressman William Thomas, chair of the Committee on Ways and Means, 1102 Longworth House Office Building, Washington, D.
Hinson was reelected, and he served until he was caught performing oral sodomy on a Library of Congress employee in a bathroom stall in the Longworth House Office Building.