To create the video, Longwood University provided photographs and a general outline of what the video should entail to accurately depict the plant process.
What does LWU stand for?
LWU stands for Longwood University (Farmville, VA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LWU
We have 4 other meanings of LWU in our Acronym Attic
- Light Weight Tactical Strike Fighter
- Lady With the Spinning Head (U2 song)
- Load Wheel and Torsional Shaft Suspension
- Linked Work Training Trust (UK)
- London Weekend TeleVision (UK)
- Land Warfare University
- Literatur in Wissenschaft und Unterricht (German: Literature in Science and Teaching)
- Lithuanian Workers' Union (trade union)
- Local Water Utility (Local Government and Shires Associations; New South Wales, Australia)
- Logical Work Unit
- Local Water Utilities Administration (Philippines)
- Lightweight User Interface Toolkit (Sun Microsystems)
- Less Widely Used and Less Taught (in reference to languages)
- Long Wave Ultra Violet (wavelength)
- Lackawanna and Wyoming Valley Railway Company
- Lawrenceville, Illinois (Airport Code)
- League of Women Voters
- Light Weight Vehicle
- Limburgse Werkgevers Vereniging (Dutch: Limburg Employers Association; Netherlands)
- Low Water Volume (boilers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walter Witschey, an anthropologist at Longwood University in Virginia, points out that in all the Maya carvings and paintings discovered so far, the upcoming calendar turnover is only mentioned twice, and it's not connected with any apocalypse.
DEGREE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FROM LONGWOOD UNIVERSITY AND AN M.
Kati Lin Hanna of Leominster graduated with a master of science degree in communication sciences and disorders from Longwood University in Farmville, Va.
We've got to become intolerant towards this kind of litter, the same way we are towards larger forms of litter," said Kathleen Register, executive director of Clean Virginia Waterways, which is associated with Longwood University in Farmville, Va.
The research was carried out by BT's Security Research Centre in collaboration with the University of Glamorgan in Wales, Edith Cowan University in Australia and Longwood University in the US.