A Web site maintained by the Longmont Area Economic Council, a nonprofit economic development group, states 245 primary employers in Longmont offer 16,000 jobs to a population of more than 71,000.
What does LAEC stand for?
LAEC stands for Longmont Area Economic Council (Colorado)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAEC
We have 35 other meanings of LAEC in our Acronym Attic
- Lambert Azimuthal Equal-Area Projection (cartography)
- Latvian Adult Education Association
- Local Authorities Election Act (Canada)
- Louisiana Art Education Association
- Large-Area Electron Beam
- Liberal Arts and Education Building
- Liquid Amber Espresso Blend (coffee)
- Lisbon Aphasia Examination Battery
- Legislative Assembly and Executive Council (Canada)
- Leicester Adult Education College (Leicester, UK)
- Los Angeles Electronic Club
- Los Angeles Ethics Commission (California)
- Lotus Authorized Education Center
- Los Angeles Epidemiologic Catchment Area (California)
- Louisiana Early Childhood Association
- Local Area Emergency Communications Committee (northwest USA)
- Local Aboriginal Education Consultative Groups (Australia)
- Latin American Economic Development Association (Camden, NJ)
- Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation
- Louisiana Economic Development Council