Corpus-based descriptive grammar is now readily available since the publication of the Longman Grammar of Spoken and Written English (LGSWE) (28, 29, 30).
What does LGSWE stand for?
LGSWE stands for Longman Grammar of Spoken and Written English
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Group Standard of Rest (astronomy)
- Land, Growth and Stewardship Subcommittee (Chesapeake Bay Program; Annapolis, MD)
- Local Government Superannuation Scheme (tax savings; Australia)
- Lohardaga Gram Swarajya Sansthan (Indian self-help organization)
- Low-Grade Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma (cancer)
- Low-Grade Stromal Sarcoma (cancer)
- Lero Graduate School in Software Engineering (Ireland)
- Lesbian and Gay Student Union
- Landing Gear Selector Valve (aviation)
- Licensed Graduate Social Worker
- Last Generation Theology (Seventh-Day Adventists Church)
- Lateral Gene Transfer
- Lattice Gauge Theory (physics)
- Lead Generating Tool
- Legacy GT (Subaru model)
- Lei Geral Das Telecomunicações (Portuguese: General Telecommunications Law; Brazil)
- Length-Based Groupwise Transmission
- Let's Go Tribe! (Cleveland Indians; Cleveland, OH)