The study included subjects who were participating in the Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam.
What does LASA stand for?
LASA stands for Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LASA
We have 84 other meanings of LASA in our Acronym Attic
- Large Aperture Seismic Array
- Large Aperture Solar Array
- Laser Atmospheric Sounder and Altimeter
- Latin American Studies Association
- Law and Security Administration
- Liberal Arts and Science Academy (Austin, TX)
- Lidar Atmospheric Sounder and Altimeter
- Lincoln Adult Soccer Association
- Líneas Automáticas Sociedad Anónima (Spanish)
- Lojas Americanas SA (Portuguese: American Stores; Brazil)
- Look Alike Sound Alike (drug naming; also seen as LA/SA)
- Lung Association-Sleep Apnea
- Lagos State Signage and Advertising Agency (Nigeria)
- Los Angeles Sheriff's Athletic Association
- Local Authority (Scotland) Accounts Advisory Committee
- Los Angeles Shelby American Automobile Club (California)
- Leadership and Social Awareness Camp
- Legal Aid Society of Alameda County (California)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor
- Louisiana Association of Substance Abuse Counselors and Trainers
Samples in periodicals archive:
A cohort of about 3,000 elderly Dutch people was observed for nine years in the Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam.