What does LHPR stand for?
LHPR stands for Longhurst Hardy Plankton Recorder
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHPR
- Lincoln Heritage Public Library (Indiana)
- Lateral Hypothalamic Perivascular Nucleus
- Large Hot Pipe Organ
- Lake Holiday Property Owners Association (Crawfordsville, IN)
- Lakeridge Health Port Perry (hospital; Port Perry, Ontario, Canada)
- Laramie, Hahn's Peak & Pacific Railroad (Colorado)
- Lead Health Protection Program (various states)
- Legal High Potentials Programme
- Liturgy, Hymnody and Pulpit Quarterly Book Review
- Lauren Hunter Public Relations (Sacramento, CA)
- Lori Hehr Public Relations (Bellingham, WA)
- Lucinda Hall Public Relations (Brentwood, TN)
- Lateral Horizontal Pelvic Shift
- Swiss Western Centre for Logic, History and Philosophy of Science (University of Lausanne; Switzerland)
- Low Heel Pad Shock Absorbency
- Limestone Hunting Preserve & Sporting Clays, Inc.
- Locally Hired Personal Services Contractor
- Left-Hand Polarized Wave
- Land Headquarters
- Learning History Questionnaire (psychology)