For example, The New York Times reported on its use at Longfellow Middle School in La Crosse, Wisconsin, where students produced podcasts on topics such as a mealworm's metamorphosis, strategies on improving memory, and making study easier.
What does LMS stand for?
LMS stands for Longfellow Middle School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMS
We have 357 other meanings of LMS in our Acronym Attic
- Loctite Material Specification (adhesives)
- Lodging Management System
- Logistics Management Specialist
- Logistics Management Support
- Logistics Management System
- London Market Systems (UK)
- London Mathematical Society
- London Midland Scottish Railway
- London Missionary Society
- Long Messaging Service
- Loop Management System
- Loose Mail System (US Postal Service)
- Loss Mitigation Services (various locations)
- Low Maintenance System (various companies)
- Low-Moisture Silage
- Lowe's Motor Speedway
- Lower Merion Synagogue
- Loyalty Management System (various companies)
- Lucy Moses School (New York)
- Lunar Mass Spectrometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sandra Stotsky, Independent researcher and consultant in education; former Senior Associate Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Education * Vern Williams, Math Teacher, Longfellow Middle School, Fairfax, Virginia * Dr.
Each bus tour ended at the Longfellow Middle School, where afterschool participants performed a variety program before a packed audience and Mayor Bates offered closing remarks.