Notation SPT--Shortest Processing time LPT--Longest Processing time EDD--Earliest Due Date WSPT--Weighted Shortest Processing time WLPT--Weighted Longest Processing time GA--Genetic Algorithm SA--Simulated Annealing Introduction The case of identical jobs within a batch is common in manufacturing systems, where products or jobs have identical processing requirements.
What does LPT stand for?
LPT stands for Longest Processing Time (operations management)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPT
We have 120 other meanings of LPT in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid Penetrant Test (non destructive testing)
- Listed Property Trust
- Literary Present Tense (language use)
- Load Port Transfer
- Local Platform Testing (Sprint)
- Local Positioning Technology
- Local Printer Terminal
- Logistic Plug Trunk
- Logistics Preparation of the Theater
- London Probation Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Pond said: ``In order to improve this performance, the Benefits Fraud Inspectorate targets its inspections on those authorities that have the longest processing time.