What does LAtPA stand for?
LAtPA stands for Longer Acting Tissue Plasminogen Activator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lightweight Authority to Operate
- Los Alamos Technology Office
- Life After the Oil Crash
- Laser Astrometric Test of Relativity (NASA program at JPL using the ISS to help refine Einstein's theory of relativity)
- Los Angeles Theatre Organ Society
- Leafers at the Pit (UK)
- League of American Theatres and Producers, Inc.
- Lima Army Tank Plant (Lima, OH)
- Live At the Apollo (album)
- Look at the Princess
- Louisiana Association of Technical Personnel in Ophthalmology
- Left Atrial Transesophageal Pacing Test
- Large Area Tracking Range
- Lésions Attribuables Au Travail Répétitif
- Light Aircraft Training (US Air Force)
- Linear Adaptive Transmitter/Receiver
- Los Alamos Translation
- Low Altitude Threat Radar
- Laboratoire de Transcription et de Recherches pour Aveugles et Amblyopes (French)
- Lateral Range Model