It is true that the present weather is pretty unusual and has most definitely not occurred in my lifetime (dating back to the 1960s) but Mr Wardle would do well to remember that this is weather, while scientists base their long-term trend analysis on something we call climate.
What does LTTA stand for?
LTTA stands for Long-Term Trend Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LTTA
We have 6 other meanings of LTTA in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Through the Arts
- Learning, Teaching, Training Activities
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Australia
- Licensed Trade Training Academy (UK)
- Lincolnshire Table Tennis Association (UK)
- Lips Together and Teeth Apart
- Long Term Technical Advisors
- Long Term Thermal Aging
- Long-Term Technical Assistance
- Long-Term Trade Agreement
- Loosely Time-Triggered Architectures
- Low Temperature Thermal Aeration Process
- Lutsen-Tofte Tourism Association (Minnesota)
- Lake Taupo Tourism Advisory Board (Taupo, New Zealand)
- Light Tactical Transport Aviation System
- Long-Tank Thrust-Augmented Thor (spacecraft; US NASA)
- Centre for Learning, Teaching and Technology (The Hong Kong Institute of Education)
- Language Teaching and Testing Center (Taiwan)
- Last Train to Clarksville (Monkees song)
- Lethbridge Twins & Triplets Club (Alberta Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This survey tends to get a lot of press attention--there are some questions that we have carried over for years--providing the ability to perform long-term trend analysis.