The long-term training program, initiated by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, consists of four programs: Young Leaders, Promising Leaders, Government Leaders, and the Director General Majlis Program.
What does LTT stand for?
LTT stands for Long-Term Training
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of LTT
We have 95 other meanings of LTT in our Acronym Attic
- Linus Tech Tips
- Linux Tips and Tricks
- Live Tissue Training
- Live Training Transformation (military; set of common components to satisfy live training instrumentation requirements)
- Local Trap Time
- Localized Thermal Therapy
- Logistics Between Today and Tomorrow (Netherlands)
- Logistics Training Team (various companies)
- Long Term Temporary
- Long Term Throughput
- Lower Top Tube (bicycles)
- Lunar Transit Telescope
- Luyten Two-Tenths Catalogue (stars)
- Lymphocyte Transformation Test
- Lakeland Table Tennis Association (Auburndale, Florida)
- Land Transfer Tax Act (Canada)
- Land Transfer Tax Affidavit (Canada)
- Lawrenceville Tourism and Trade Association (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Leadership Talks Technology Academy
- Learning Through the Arts
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include producing a replacement pilot who meets the standards required by the commanding officer and fleet squadrons, daily synchronization of requirements with proper resources to accomplish the specific mission objectives, and long-term training and planning to deal with the high volume of instructor turnover on a yearly basis.
Blondie thinks the current system should do for others what it did for her: let them engage in long-term training that will enable them to have a career, not just a series of $7-an-hour jobs.
Long-term training programs for rehabilitation counselors to serve deaf people which began in 1955 has developed the corps of "deafness" specialists on which the vocational rehabilitation of the deaf has been able to advance.