First activated in 2004, the system is the country s only defense against long-range ballistic missile threats.
What does LRBM stand for?
LRBM stands for Long-Range Ballistic Missile
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of LRBM in our Acronym Attic
- Line Beam Response Function
- Luke and Rachel Batten Foundation (Cypress, TX)
- Laboratory of Receptor Biology and Gene Expression (National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health; Bethesda, MD)
- Least Restrictive Behavioral Interventions (Utah State Office of Education)
- Lou Ruvo Brain Institute (Las Vegas, NV)
- Lowland Raised Bog Inventory (UK)
- Long Run Boarding Kennel (animal service; Athens, OH)
- Leicestershire & Rutland Beekeeping Association (UK)
- Least Risk Bomb Location (airlines)
- Lectures on Rhetoric and Belles Lettres (book)
- Little River Band of Ottawa Indians (Manistee, MI)
- Long-Range Building Program (Montana)
- Long Range Ballistic Rocket
- Lacustrine Rift Basin Research Program (Syracuse University Department of Earth Sciences)
- London Rare Books School (UK)
- London Reformed Baptist Seminary (England, UK)
- Long Range Broadcast System
- Long Range Biological Standoff Detection Detachment
- Long-Range Biological Stand-Off Detection System
- Layton Rahmatulla Benevolent Trust (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Qadr H Ballistic Missiles Iran announced on February 10 that it had successfully tested two new missiles, including a laser-guided surface-to-surface and air-to-surface missile and a new generation of long-range ballistic missiles carrying Multiple Reentry Vehicle payloads.
The Iranian Defense Ministry announced on Mondaythat it has successfully tested two new missiles, including a laser-guided surface-to-surface and air-to-surface missile and a new generation of long-range ballistic missiles carrying Multiple Reentry Vehicle payloads, Fars News reported.
One primary goal was intercepting a long-range ballistic missile target launched from the US Army's Reagan Test Site on Kwajalein Atoll, but the target was not achieved.
North Korea's recent rocket launch, seen as a covert long-range ballistic missile test, and its third nuclear test were carried out despite U.
Kim Jong-un has followed the success and international notoriety from his long-range ballistic missile firing on December 17th and vow against the United Nations and the United States to conduct a nuclear test in North Korea's development of a miniaturized nuclear weapon to go in their long range ballistic missiles that will have the capability to strike the U.
The resolution, adopted unanimously by the 15-member Security Council in New York on Tuesday, views the rocket launch as a covert test of long-range ballistic missile technology banned under a previous Security Council resolution, and effectively tightens sanctions against Pyongyang.
10 -- (BNA) Iranian missile experts are believed to have arrived in North Korea to provide technical assistance with a North Korean planned long-range ballistic missile launching denounced by the international community, press reports revealed today.