Guthrie and James Tarr take a closer look at how a bipod can significantly increase your long-range accuracy.
What does LORAC stand for?
LORAC stands for Long-Range Accuracy
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of LORAC
- Level of Repair/Analysis
- Lock on Range/Target Acquisition Range
- Laing O'Rourke Australia
- Late Onset Rheumatoid Arthritis (disease)
- Legislative Open Records Act (California)
- Level Of Repair Analysis
- Library Online Resource Access
- Long Range Active (performance prediction system)
- Long-Range Addition
- Life Options Rehabilitation Advisory Council (Medical Education Institute, Inc.; Madison, WI)
- Low Range Radiation Counter
- Lutherans of Rural Area Congregations (Ohio)
- Long Range Active Detection (sonar system)
- Long Range Air Defense
- Long-Range Air Defense System
- Long-Range Radar and Display System (air traffic control system; Singapore)
- Long-Range Intercept Experiment
- Long Range Navigation
- Long Range Radio Aid to Navigation
- Long-Range Aid to Navigation
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's also the factor of longer draw lengths creating acute string angles at full draw, setting peeps farther from the shooting eye and reducing low-light sighting ability and long-range accuracy.
While goals had been a dominant feature of the match it was the long-range accuracy of people like Pearse O'Neill, who scored two monster points off either foot in the second-half, which were more memorable.
30-06, which also provided a big step forward in long-range accuracy.
Accessories When whitetail hunting, my bow doesn't need to be set up for ultimate long-range accuracy.