The effect of repeated washing of long-lasting insecticide-treated nets (LLIN) on the feeding success and survival rates of Anopheles gambiae.
What does LLITN stand for?
LLITN stands for Long-Lasting Insecticide-Treated Net (malaria prevention)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Low Level In/Out
- Lebanon Laclede Information Online Network (Missouri)
- Low-Level Ionizing Radiation
- Liquid-Liquid Interface Reaction Technique
- Lessons Learned Information Sharing (homeland security)
- Lessons Learned Information System (NASA)
- Low Load Insurance Services, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Learning Lessons Implementation Steering Committee (Department of Education and Training, Australia)
- Long-Lived In-Situ Solar System Explorer (US NASA)
- Liquid-Liquid Intermolecular Transfer
- Lancaster Lebanon Intermediate Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Laborers International Union of North America (Washington, DC)
- Liberty Lake Internet Exchange
- Law Library Journal
- Lead Like Jesus (Augusta, GA)
- Lietuvos Liberalus Jaunimas (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Liberal Youth; Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Long Live Jahseh (rapper)
- Low Level Jet stream (meteorology)
- Low-Level Jet (meteorology)
- Law Library Justice Foundation (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These are precious lives lost for lack of a $1 course of antimalarial treatment or a $7 long-lasting insecticide-treated net.