IN APRIL OF THIS YEAR, your correspondent heard an advertisement on the radio about a theatrical performance of The Old Man and the Sea (1952) to be performed at the Long Wharf Theatre in New Haven, Connecticut.
What does LWT stand for?
LWT stands for Long Wharf Theatre (New Haven, CT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LWT
We have 31 other meanings of LWT in our Acronym Attic
- Light Weight Tank
- Light Weight Torpedo
- Light Weight Transaction (databases)
- Light Weight Type Anchor Gear (US Navy)
- Light-Weight Threading
- Liquid Waste Technology (New Richmond, WI)
- Lititz Watch Technicum (watchmaking school; Pennsylvania)
- Loaded Wheel Tester (traffic simulating device)
- Logisticon Water Treatment (Netherlands)
- London Weekend Television
- Look Who's Talking
- LivingwithTrisomy13 (support web site)
- Lightweight Target Acquisition System
- Land Warrior Test Bed
- Lake Washington Technical College (Kirkland, WA, USA)
- Latin World Trade Center, Inc. (various locations)
- Left Word To Call
- Levin Waiopehu Tramping Club (Levin, New Zealand)
- Littoral Warfare Training Center
- Littoral Warfare Training Complex
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edgar Rosenbloom was a visiting professor and he offered me a job as assistant general manager of the Long Wharf Theatre in New Haven, Connecticut, as a way of getting back into the business.
: Long Wharf Theatre, November 10-December 12 Charles Ludlum's classic never dies: In this all-queer production, James Lecesne and Jeffery Roberson (a.