You hit Mr Simpson three or four times with that metal bar in the left side of his head, that caused him a depressed fracture of the skull and a temporary, but long term temporary loss of speech.
What does LTT stand for?
LTT stands for Long Term Temporary
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTT
We have 96 other meanings of LTT in our Acronym Attic
- Limited Training Team (US Navy)
- Line to Take
- Linus Tech Tips
- Linux Tips and Tricks
- Live Tissue Training
- Live Training Transformation (military; set of common components to satisfy live training instrumentation requirements)
- Local Trap Time
- Localized Thermal Therapy
- Logistics Between Today and Tomorrow (Netherlands)
- Logistics Training Team (various companies)
- Long Term Throughput
- Long-Term Training
- Lower Top Tube (bicycles)
- Lunar Transit Telescope
- Luyten Two-Tenths Catalogue (stars)
- Lymphocyte Transformation Test
- Lakeland Table Tennis Association (Auburndale, Florida)
- Land Transfer Tax Act (Canada)
- Land Transfer Tax Affidavit (Canada)
- Lawrenceville Tourism and Trade Association (Lawrenceville, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maybe so, but that doesn't seem to salve the worries of the workforce - many of whom are on long term temporary contracts, and fear they could be victims of the "last in, first out" merry-go-round.