2003 Rates for Medicare Payments * Long Term Care Hospital $17,67122-$28,296.
What does LTCH stand for?
LTCH stands for Long Term Care Hospital
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LTCH
- Long Term Care Financing Model (health insurance; US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Larry the Cable Guy (comedian)
- Larry the Computer Guy (Alabama)
- Lauren Tube Cork Grease (musical instruments)
- Link-Time Code Generation
- Long Term Capital Gain
- Long Term Care Group, Inc (Eden Prairie, MN)
- Long-Term Care Group Specialist
- Leeward Training Club of Hawaii, Inc. (est. 1969)
- License to Carry a Handgun (Indiana)
- Lindsay Thurber Comprehensive High School (Red Deer, Alberta, Canada)
- Low Temperature Chilled Water
- Laparoscopic Tenckhoff Catheter Insertion (nephrology)
- Line Trunk Controller ISDN
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Long-Term Care Initiative (various locations)
- Long-Term Culture-Initiating Cell
- Long Term Care International Forum
- Long Term Care Insurance Program (US DoD)
- Long Term Care Integration Project (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system includes USA Medical Center, a 406-bed acute care hospital with the area's only Level 1 trauma center; USA Children's and Women's Hospital, a 219-bed birthing and acute care hospital dedicated solely to the healthcare needs of women and children; USA Knollwood Park Hospital, a 100-bed acute care hospital; and USA Knollwood Park Long Term Care Hospital, a 215-bed long-term care facility.
based chain, which operates 313 nursing homes and 56 long term care hospitals in 46 states, is now Kindred Healthcare Inc.