The not-for-profit and charitable Long Point World Biosphere Reserve Foundation administers the designation and recently decided to address sustainable development as a complement to their conservation activities.
What does LPWBR stand for?
LPWBR stands for Long Point World Biosphere Reserve (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Position Warehouse
- Local Public Works (various locations)
- London Perl Workshop (computer programming)
- Lords of Pain Wrestling
- Lumens Per Watt
- Ladies Professional Wrestling Association (est. 1989)
- Libertarian Party of Washington State
- Long Point Waterfowlers' Association (Canada)
- Low Power, Wide Area (network)
- Lucent Personalized Web Assistant
- Libertarian Party of Washtenaw County (Michigan)
- Lord Peter Wimsey Companion (Dorothy L. Sayers Society; England, UK)
- Lower Penobscot Watershed Coalition (Maine)
- Left Posterior Wall Dimension
- Learning Place of Woopo Ecology (South Korea)
- Licence Pro Webmestre Editorial (French: Pro License Editorial Webmaster; Polytechnic University of Paris, Descartes)
- Labor Project for Working Families
- Ladies Pro Wrestling Federation
- Low Power Wait for Interrupt
- Labor Productivity Work Group (Irrigated Rice Research Consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Long Point: "The Long Point World Biosphere Reserve Foundation" Open membership organization with a 15 member Board of Directors elected for 3 year terms (with one-third up for election each year).
Biosphere Reserve Case Examples Long Point World Biosphere Reserve Long Point is a 32 km sand spit located on the north shore of Lake Erie, in Norfolk County, Ontario.