New technologies allow for long lasting insecticidal nets (LLIN) that remain effective for five years by binding the insecticide to the surface or incorporating it into the plastic.
What does LLIN stand for?
LLIN stands for Long Lasting Insecticidal Net
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- LIMRA Leadership Institute Fellow
- Liver LPS (Lipopolysaccharide)-Inactivating Factor
- Linux Labs International, Inc.
- Long Lead Item List
- Long-Lived Intermediate Level (nuclear radiation)
- Lozano Long Institute of Latin American Studies (University of Texas at Austin)
- Load Logical Immediate Low High
- Load Logical Immediate Low Low (opcode)
- Long-Lived Intermediate-Level Waste
- Low-Level Image Processing
- Low Level In/Out
- Lebanon Laclede Information Online Network (Missouri)
- Low-Level Ionizing Radiation
- Liquid-Liquid Interface Reaction Technique
- Lessons Learned Information Sharing (homeland security)
- Lessons Learned Information System (NASA)
- Low Load Insurance Services, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Learning Lessons Implementation Steering Committee (Department of Education and Training, Australia)
- Long-Lived In-Situ Solar System Explorer (US NASA)
- Liquid-Liquid Intermolecular Transfer