30pm at North Shore Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
What does LIJ stand for?
LIJ stands for Long Island Jewish Medical Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIJ
We have 6 other meanings of LIJ in our Acronym Attic
- LasComp Institute of IT (Information Technology; Montvale, NJ)
- Long Island Ice Tea (mixed drink)
- Love Is in the Air
- Love Is In The Earth (book series by Melody)
- Lashkar I Jhangvi (Pakistani militant group)
- Law Institute Journal (Law Institute of Victoria; Australia)
- Lego Indiana Jones (gaming)
- Lessons in Jazz (radio program)
- Liberia Institute of Journalism (est. 1999)
- Livro Infanto-Juvenil (Portuguese: Children and Youth Book)
- Los Ingobernables de Japon (Japanese pro wrestling)
- Long Island Junior Bowlers Association
- London International Jazz Competition (UK)
- Long Island Junior Chamber (Manhasset, NY)
- Leadership Institute in Judicial Education (University of Memphis; TN)
- Lutherans in Jewish Evangelism (St. Louis, MO)
- Long Island Jewish Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LISP Implementation of the Java ObjectStream
- Leaf Initiated Join Parameter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Efferen was associate chair/department of medicine at Long Island Jewish Medical Center for over eight years.
and Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, N.
The condo is currently 84%leased and tenants include Doral Bank, Quest Diagnostics, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and several other medical concerns.
Rai, a physician at the Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New Hyde Park, N.
00 Paperback RC55 Addressing medical problems often confronted by psychiatrists, this manual was written by experts from the departments of medicine and emergency medicine at Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
Benson of Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, N.