What does LIGRI stand for?
LIGRI stands for Long Island Groundwater Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Long Island Geographic Information Systems User Group (Long Island, NY)
- Legal Institute of the Great Lakes (College of Law, University of Toledo)
- Laboratoire d'Immunogenetique Moleculaire
- Laboratoire d'Informatique Gaspard-Monge (French: Computer Science Research Laboratory; Paris, France)
- Let It Go - Move On (military; end a meaningless discussion)
- Localized Iterative Generalized Multi-Pole Technique
- Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (CIT & MIT)
- Long Island Geocaching Organization (Bellport, New York)
- Licentiate of the Irish Guild of Organists and Choristers
- Local Initiative Grants Program
- Long Island Golden Retriever Rescue, Inc.
- Long Island Garden Railway Society
- Laser-Induced Grating Spectroscopy
- Long Island Gaming Servers (gaming)
- Local Intervention Grants for Self Sufficiency (Minnesota)
- Liquid in Glass Thermometer
- Locally Infiltrative Glomus Tumor
- Lens-Induced Granulomatous Uveitis
- Kauai Island, HI, USA - Lihue Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Landscape Information Hub