That was until she found Long Island Gay and Lesbian Youth, the region's only LGBT-owned and -operated community center for gay teens.
What does LIGALY stand for?
LIGALY stands for Long Island Gay and Lesbian Youth (Long Island, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lineage Interference Graph
- Local Interest Group (various organizations)
- Low Income Group
- Last Inter-Glacial in the Arctic Project
- League of Human Rights (Czech Republic)
- Linux Gnu User Group Amsterdam
- Lithografie, Galvanoformung, Abformung (German: Lithography, Electroplating, and Molding; a micromachining technology)
- Long Island Golf Association (New York)
- Louisiana Insurance Guaranty Association
- Like I Give A Damn
- Let It Go and Move On
- Like I Give A Rat's Ass
- Long Island Group Advancing Science Education (Stonybrook University; New York)
- Low Income Governing Board (California Public Utilities Commission; est. 2005)
- Lateral Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor
- Long Island Graduate Center (New York University)
- Long Island Geriatric Education Center (New York)
- Lanzhou Institute of Glaciology and Geocryology (Lanzhou, China)
- Lanco Institute of General Humanitarian Trust
- Leaders in Godly Home Teaching
Samples in periodicals archive:
To make matters worse Weld failed to show up and speak at an August 21 fund-raiser for the group Long Island Gay and Lesbian Youth, a commitment he had made over a year earlier.